Here's another casual day-to-day look. I got this blouse at forever 21 a while ago, it's the perfect checked blouse, gives a cool but casual vibe at the same time. Also, did you guys notice i've gotten into bracelets? I never ever used to wear them because they really annoyed me, but i'm used to it now and love the little extra they add to an outfit, just a little pop of gold and BAM. Also got a new iPhone cover! I usually don't go for sparkles, but for some reason this one really appealed to me, i like how it's like 'look at meeee i'm so sparklyyyy' (+ goes with the festive holiday feelings). It was only 5 bucks at H&M so if you like sparkly things i'd recommend picking it up (if you don't mind a gritty iPhone case and sparkles all over the place). P.S. my hair looks so crap here, i'd curled it all pretty to show you guys but then i got rained on and poof instant bad hair day :(. P.P.S. I need your vote guys! I can win a page in Cosmogirl with my blog and all you have to do is click on my name here! If you scroll down a tiny bit you'll see a grey box on the right that says 'look of the month november | stem nu', it'd mean the world to me!
lorde - tennis court
Gaaaf die jas, wil ik ook haha! Heb gestemd :)
ReplyDeleteGave jas heb je aan! Staat je heel leuk! Ik hoop voor je dat je wint :)
ReplyDeleteSuper leuke jas!
ReplyDeletehttp://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be
Super cool... :)
ReplyDeletehttp://themozzarella.blogspot.it/
Wat een prachtige jas en erg mooi gecombineerd!
ReplyDelete