style stalking // bright blue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic jumper pull&bear skirt zara boots primark bag H&M bracelet primark

First week of the internship is overrrrrrrrr! It went by so fast! I've had these pictures on my desktop for a week and didn't find a single moment to post them - woah. Hang in there with me while i find a way to balance out the internship and the blog nicely.  I'm wearing two of my new sale buys in the pictures, my boyfriend calls this my 'techno' jumper, i don't know where he gets it from but he says that when i wear this i look very 'techno', if that is even a thing hahah! Whatever it makes me look like, i love it! It's such a refreshing colour. I curled my hair in these pictures by the way, but they didn't last for very long, after about two hours they were gone already. Do any of you guys have tips on how i can make them last longer (obv. i used hairspray)? This weekend i have to focus on the last bits of school, which sucks cause i just want to lay in my bed and watch movies all day - but i gotta work work work! Hope you all have a lovely weekend guys!

If you enjoyed reading this post don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for more regular updates i have an instagram as well.

phosphorescent - song for zula

16 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit. That blue looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jumper and skirt are so perfect! And when I curl my hair I always use a bit of salt spray to help fix it :) Annie-Lou XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really nice! your jumper is such an amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie outfit, je trui is mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die kleur staat je zo goed! Mooie outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous blue colour on you! Love it http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superleuke look! Hou van de print van je rokje <3

    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete
  8. het blauw staat echt top in combi met je geprinte rokje!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die kleur van de trui staat je zo goed!

    laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die trui is echt prachtig en staat je echt heel goed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke stijl heb je! Is die tas van de nieuwe H&M collectie?

    ReplyDelete
  12. it might be that your shampoo and or conditoner weight your hair down so when you curling them they get loose very quickly. they'll stay easier on not freshly washed hair. or maybe try a lighter shampoo and conditioner. also dry shampoo to give the hair more texture might help

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw, mooie accessoires bij elkaar zo! Ik vind de kleuren die je combineert ook altijd zo mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ik ontdekte zojuist je blog en wat ben ik dol op je stijl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this post; it’s really amazing to read.bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete