style stalking // what a week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic jumper new look* jeans asos boots sacha bag H&M bracelets lana's sieraden*

So i don't know what's up with me this week but the world seems to hate me. For example, a few days i was spray painting some objects for a school project, because i am an idiot i didn't pay attention to which side the cap was pointing to. This resulted in my spray painting graffiti in my face and eyes, so i ran screaming into the house and my roommate was just laughing at me and i kept screaming 'i might be blind!!. Turned out i had closed my eyes on time and i just a a giant copper blotch of paint on my face, i might be setting a trend there. And then, just a few hours ago i was wearing high heels on a very slippery pair of stairs which of course resulted in me falling of the stairs all the way to the bottom. I am left with a bruised butt and ego. And also, winter seems to have decided it might make an appearance after all, i was freezing while taking these pictures (as you can probably tell from my beautiful red hands). It's a pretty simple outfit, but i got this jumper in the mail this weekend and it's perfect for those 'just throw on a jeans and a jumper' kind of days. However i think these cute bracelets from Lana's sieraden give just that extra touch to this otherwise casual look. 

If you enjoyed reading this post don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for more regular updates i have an instagram as well.

cashmere cat - kiss kiss

9 comments:

  1. Toffe look! Dat 'love' armbandje heb ik ook van eBay, hij viel na een weekje alleen al uit elkaar, helaas! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, jij hebt ook een leuke week gehad lees ik! Ik vind je outfit in ieder geval goed geslaagd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie schoenen en tas!

    http://itsjustadetail.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na zo'n week kan volgende week alleen maar beter worden en inderdaad die arbandjes maken de outfit af!
    (Stiekm ben ik wel erg benieuwd naar je graffiti gezicht, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit meid! Wat balen zeg van dat graffiti op je gezicht ,maar gelukkig ben je niet blind geworden :P
    x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit en armbandjes! Om de pijn wat te verzachten: ik had ook best een pech week met een hoop blauwe plekken.

    ReplyDelete