style stalking // something old something new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic blouse forever 21 dress john zack shoes dr. martens bag H&M necklace H&M bracelets H&M, primark 

 I'm currently sitting in my boyfriend's apartment in Amsterdam having my breakfast, and am really excited cause in a few moments i'm leaving for a really cool shoot. We're shooting the entire series in analog, which is probably going to be a little weird cause we can't look at what we've made haha.. Anyway, shoot, me excited, i'm probably boring you all. This is an outfit i wore a couple of days ago, it was already pretty dark when we went out to shoot these pics but i think they turned out pretty well considering! I haven't worn this blouse as much as i should, so i gave it a spin. I wore it with a dress and shoes that i've had for ages, i love to go back to 'old' things in my wardrobe. What do guys think of the docs, can i pull them off? I think they look really nice with this kind of look! Gotta run now! x

If you enjoyed reading this post don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for more regular updates i have an instagram as well.
 
sam smith - money on my mind

11 comments:

  1. I love the white lace with a red plaid shirt! And your blue nails top it off so well. Speaking of going back to old things in the back of your wardrobe, check out my new post on 50 WAYS TO WEAR A PLAID FLANNEL SHIRT identical to the one you're wearing here! http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/50-for-50-50-ways-to-wear-plaid-flannel.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel gaaf zeg deze blouse! Je ziet er leuk uit :) Succes met de shoot. Ben heel benieuwd.

    Liefs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! Need a pair like yours in my life haha!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echt een super outfit! En je jurkje is echt prachtig en je schoenen gaaf, wil ook dol graag lage Dr Martens! En succes met de shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, ik hou van al je outfits maar deze steekt er echt bovenuit. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of the tartan shirt with the more girly lace dress. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suze I love you. You're the best x iemand uit je klas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuk dat je romantisch met stoer hebt gecombineerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so much beautiful pictures have to share even such a impressive styles. Thank you assistant about it.

    ReplyDelete