style stalking // the cap

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic top zara shorts H&M bag zara boots topshop hat H&M

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, it was my last week of school so as you can imagine i was a little busy. I can't believe i won't have any more school for the next half year - awesomeness! I do actually have two assignments i still need to do (thank you migraine attacks) but no more classes wooooo! Anyway, in this outfit i'm wearing this really cool new top i got in the zara sales, which is probably the first crop top i ever had that looks kind of ok on me. I got it in a size large so the sleeves are suuuuuper long and i can snuggle up in them hmmmm. I actually went a little crazy in the zara sales, which i wanted to film a haul about yesterday but during the proces of filming i started feeling a bit sick so i took a nap and when i woke up it was dark. I hope i'll be able to refilm that tomorrow, i really want to start working on my youtube channel again, i'm actually thinking about doing vlogs, would you guys like that? Let me know!

If you enjoyed reading this post don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for more regular updates i have an instagram as well.

passion pit - where i come from

13 comments:

  1. Hele leuke outfit Suze :), die crop top in combi met shorts staat je goed! Ik zag ja tegen vlogs en ben benieuwd naar je haul (vond ze altijd leuk om te kijken :))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JA VLOGS doen :)))
    lovely outfittttt, zara sale is too good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! En het lijkt me echt leuk als je meer gaat vloggen!
    x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super leuke outfit! En jaa vlogs, vind het altijd zo leuk om je hauls te zien.
    (De ketting is binnen gekomen en hij is prachtig)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit! And yessss ik heb je hauls gemist! Ik ben zeker in voor vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vlogs! And hauls. And that crop top. I just recently sold my striped t-shirt (yesterday) and I'm actually regretting it now.
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. JA voor de vlogs, super tof je outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Onwijs toffe look dit, en vlogs lijken me heel leuk :) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave look! Vind dat petje je ook echt goed staan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this post; it’s really amazing to read.bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is hard to find a dress that fits between 5'4"-5'7" without being hemmed well this is it perfect, Classy, and inexpensive. It comes with Straps you can easily sew on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking so good and stylish in this western wear with a cap. Thanks for sharing here this adorable blog with us.

    ReplyDelete