style stalking // blue sunday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic jumper new look* skirt zara boots super trash

So there's something i've been wanting to tell you guys for quite a while! In a week from now my semester will be over, i'm currently in my third year and the second half of this year is set out as our internship period. I'm very happy to tell you that for the next half year i'll be a fashion intern at glamour magazine! Cause i don't feel like traveling between amsterdam and rotterdam 5 days a week for 6 months in a row i'm going to be living in Amsterdam for the duration of my internship, which i'm also really excited about. As the internship is full time i'm kinda worried about how and when i'll take outfit shots for this blog, perhaps i'll just shoot a couple of them in the weekends, we'll see! I'm hoping they'll allow me to write about my experience with them on this blog as well, it would be so nice to share the experience with you guys. These outfit shots were taken in a hurry which is why there are only two, i'm wearing a new electric blue fuzzy jumper that i scored in the sale at new look, it's about 8 sizes to big for me but that only makes it extra cozy. By the way! Can you tell that my eczema is completely gone? I'm really happy that i'm able to play with make-up again. See you guys soon! x

If you enjoyed reading this post don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for more regular updates i have an instagram as well.

disclosure - control

16 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat gaaf dat je bij Glamour stage gaat lopen :) Lijkt me echt een droomstage! En ook leuk dat je in Amsterdam gaat wonen, heb je al wat gevonden? Veel plezier de komende periode! Liefs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gaaf dat je bij glamour stage mag lopen.
    Veel plezier daar hé

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaaf Suze! Heel veel plezier alvast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Héél veel succes bij je stage, je gaat vast hele mooie dingen maken! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit Suze, en gaaf dat je bij Glamour magazine mag stage lopen :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo leuk! Lijkt me een hele leuke stage en wie wil er nou niet in Amsterdam wonen :-)? Veel succes & hopelijk kunnen we je ervaringen volgen op de blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a good time at your internship - sounds like such an amazing experience!
    I love your top, such a nice colour!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gefeliciteerd met je stage plek! :) En ook een prachtige outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deze trui is zo nice, lovelove the outfit
    en yayyy dat je eczeem goners is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog! Super liked it
    I'm following you on blogloving

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke heerlijke trui! En gaaf van je stage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this post; it’s really amazing to read.bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete