in motion // winter sale haul


ljk
Hi guys! So here it is, the haul i promised this weekend. I was in a hurry while i was editing so i'm sure there's a few mistakes here and there, but i hope you guys like it! Just wanted to let you guys know that the first two days of my internship were amazing but also really intense, thankfully i got along really well with my fellow fashion intern, i think it's going to be an amazing half year! I spend most of today and yesterday in the fashion room organising and packing up clothes from three shoots (let me tell you, that is a lot of stuff). I will have to get used the the hours we make over there though, damn i'm tired! Talk to you soon guys! x

5 comments:

  1. wat veel aankopen! wel weer hele leuke items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat veel heb je gekocht zeg, en allemaal zoooo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is so so beautiful here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post; it’s really amazing to read.bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your accent! and i have the same H&M tooth earrings! http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete