the edit // check check double check

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic FLTR: dress / cardigan / skirt / dress / jumper

While i was organizing my 'new in' rack, which is basically a rack separate from the rest of my closet on which i keep my most recent purchases, i started to see a pattern. Without noticing it i've been buying loads of tartan, check and grid printed items. This little discovery inspired me to make a new blog category 'the edit' in which i show a trend that's represented in my closet and then pick a couple of favorites from the online stores. As the tartan print is what inspired me to do this post i choose it as the first trend to feature, i hope you guys like it! x

Curious to know which trends i'm into at the moment? Then don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & Facebook, and for more sneak peaks into my current obsessions i have an instagram as well.

9 comments:

  1. Leuk idee! En vind de eerste foto heel mooi gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto! En ziet er allemaal leuk uit

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heb dit seizoen ook al te veel tartan-print-kledij gekocht, en ik blijf maar leuke dingen zien met die print! Leuk idee trouwens, deze 'the edit'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik vind jouw schoenen nog steeds zo geweldig! :) Mooie compositie

    x J. from http://iatenoodlesforbreakfast.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuk idee.
    Jouw foto's zien er ook altijd super mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop wearing and making plaid and tartan clothes right now either! http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel mooi! Ik vind het ook echt bij je stijl passen. Ik heb zelf een sjaal me zo'n print en vind hem echt geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke post! Er zitte ook mooie stuks bij...
    With love,

    Joy

    | justlikesushi.com |

    ReplyDelete