style stalking // plenty of plaid

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic tee topshop blouse monki jeans asos boots primark necklaces H&M bracelets primark, H&M

Apart from making these outfit pictures yesterday i spend all day on writing an essay that is due today. I worked from 11 in the morning to 1 in the night, which means it took me 14 hours. I wonder how long it would've taken me if i wouldn't be so distracted all the time, damn you internet! It's a shame i need you for the research. I recently got these amazing jeans in the mail and decided to wear grungify them by wearing this plaid blouse and patent boots. I wish i had more to say but to be honest i have loads of other homework to do so i'm gonna let the pictures do the talking today. I hope you all have a great week. 

Not afraid of a little grunge every now and then? Then don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & Facebook, for more even more regular updates i have an instagram as well.

darius - maliblue

5 comments:

  1. Hele toffe look, ook met die lipstick erbij :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk :)! Iets wat ik ook zo zou kunnen dragen! Ik vind je blog awesome, je hebt er een nieuwe follower bij! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans look soooo comfortable ! (Thinking about ordering them as well :) )
    PS : I'm following you via bloglovin (name : Lyn De Sloovere , blog : Blonde Butterflies)
    xx Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete