style stalking // a lunch date

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic coat mango top H&M (men) skirt zara scarf primark boots even&odd bag H&M bracelets H&M, primark

Yesterday evening i realized that i'm stressing out all the time about how much stuff i have to do, without actually doing the stuff that i have to do. All the stressing takes up so much time that there is no time left to actually do stuff, i think it's time for an intervention! This weekend i procrastinated like a pro by buying and decorating a christmas tree for my mums place, i put fleet foxes on and was dancing around the room like a happy little kid - i think my mom got a little nostalgic over that. On sunday me and Joost went out for lunch and then had a relaxed day in, and i actually managed to get some homework done, way to go suze! I got him to snap these outfit shots of me, it appears he is getting the hang of it, or would it just be the 50mm? Have you guys noticed how i seem to have been wearing arm candy in pretty much every single post since i relaunched my blog? If you followed me before you may know that i never - EVER used to wear bracelets, don't know what made me decide otherwise, but i don't really care either, all i know is that i can't get enough of sparkly things around my wrists.

Are you just as obsessed with arm candy as your old lady here? Then don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & Facebook, for more even more arm swag (cough cough) i have an instagram as well.

de jeugd van tegenwoordig - op een sexuele wijze

10 comments:

  1. Ik vind vooral je armbanden onwijs tof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bracelets are so pretty! As well as the scarf!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een prachtige outfit, ik zou hem zo aantrekken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk! Je sjaal en je schoenen top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great Blog. Your Blog is my Blog of the Week, Plz Check it out here!

    www.fashion1psychology.com

    Thx!

    ReplyDelete