style stalking // comfortable christmas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicdress and cardigan forever 21 necklaces primark bracelets H&M boots ugg* bag forever 21


Today is the day i have to acknowledge that justin bieber was right, never say never! A few days ago i got a package in the mail with a pair of shoes i honestly never thought i'd own. I'm glad i do now though, because these women's boots from UGG Australia are like freaking heaven on my feet! The past few mornings i put on a pair of shoes but every singly time switched to my uggs at the last minute, they simply blow all other shoes out of the water. I got a pair of classic velvet mini's because as you know, pretty much all of my shoes are black ankle boots. Above i'm wearing them in an outfit i wore on christmas eve, we had a comfortable christmas at home, so there was no need to dress up all fancy. Do you guys own uggs, and how do you wear them? I'd love to know! I hope you're all having a lovely holiday. X Suze

Curious to see how i'll combine my uggs next? Then don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, for more even more regular updates i have an instagram as well.


lorde - buzzcut season

8 comments:

  1. So chic even in Uggs! http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw je bent de eerste die ik zie die een classy outfit met uggs heeft gemaakt haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I have a pair of UGGs but I only wear them when it's way too cold during the winter.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk gecombineerd zo! Meestal vind ik uggs niet mooi maar op deze manier vind ik ze best leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat jurkje is echt superleuk! Mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi thanks suuuuzzz voor je leuke comment hehe
    gah dit jurkje is supah pretty en die uggs staan nog best oke jo! mooi stofje

    ReplyDelete