bits of beauty // favorites for the winter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic lipstick rimmel kate moss #107 eyeshadow l'oreal infallible #goldmine
bronzer bourjois delice de poudre cream eyeshadow maybelline color tattoo #pomegranate punk

I'm completely pinterest obsessed, a day doesn't go by without me having pinned several lust-worthy images onto my personal online fashion bible. Now as you may expect from me i pin a ton of fash, but i'm really into pinning beauty and hair images as well. Some i pin mainly as inspiration for shoots, while others are inspiration for the transformation of my own face. Above i've listed four of my favourite winter make up looks that i'm dying to try out - unfortunately my face is being pestered by some awful eczema and i can only wear mascara and lipstick - but as soon as my skin clears up these are the looks i will be trying out. Let me know if you guys enjoy these kind of posts, cause i'd like to do more beauty related posts in the future.

If you like a bit of beauty between all the fash don't forget to follow me on bloglovin & Facebook, and for your dose of daily inspiration you can follow me on pinterest.

chris malinchack - so good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment