styling stories // botanical garden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last weekend it was time to shoot again! Maxime shot beautiful Sophie, who's a new face at Elite. It was her first shoot ever and i'm sure she won't' forget about it soon! Most first testshoots are in a studio and the models just wear simple clothes, but Sophie got to play a futuristic nymph in a rainforest.. now how's that for being thrown into the deep. We shot at the botanical garden's in Utrecht, which is without a doubt the most peculiar and beautiful location i've ever shot at. I worked with beautiful designs from Janna van Vugt, who actually contacted me to ask if i wanted to work with her designs, i got so excited i pretty much bounced of my chair. I can't show you the results yet as they will be published on fashionmilk.com, but i did snap a few backstage shots and Bart (Maxime's boyfriend and also a super talented photographer) shot this awesome backstage video. I hope you like them!

Want to keep up with my styling stories? Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin and facebook. And if you’d like to see more backstage pictures you can follow me on instagram as well.

11 comments:

  1. Ziet er supergaaf uit al! Ben benieuwd naar het eind resultaat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zag al een foto op IG wat me erg nieuwschierig maakte! Ben echt heel benieuwd naar het eind resultaat! Echt een mooi meisje, mooie kleding en ook een geweldige locatie! Het filmpje is trouwens ook heel mooi gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ontzettend tof! Ik ben heel benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaauw, wat prachtig gedaan zeg (:

    Liefs, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gaaf! En mooie video
    x J.

    ReplyDelete