style stalking // vote me into cosmogirl!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic coat pimkie blouse forever 21 jeans mango boots bullboxer bracelets H&M cuff primark bag zara iphone cover H&M

Here's another casual day-to-day look. I got this blouse at forever 21 a while ago, it's the perfect checked blouse, gives a cool but casual vibe at the same time. Also, did you guys notice i've gotten into bracelets? I never ever used to wear them because they really annoyed me, but i'm used to it now and love the little extra they add to an outfit, just a little pop of gold and BAM. Also got a new iPhone cover! I usually don't go for sparkles, but for some reason this one really appealed to me, i like how it's like 'look at meeee i'm so sparklyyyy' (+ goes with the festive holiday feelings). It was only 5 bucks at H&M so if you like sparkly things i'd recommend picking it up (if you don't mind a gritty iPhone case and sparkles all over the place). P.S. my hair looks so crap here, i'd curled it all pretty to show you guys but then i got rained on and poof instant bad hair day :(. P.P.S. I need your vote guys! I can win a page in Cosmogirl with my blog and all you have to do is click on my name here! If you scroll down a tiny bit you'll see a grey box on the right that says 'look of the month november | stem nu', it'd mean the world to me!

If you're into casual looks with a little pop don't forget to follow me on  bloglovin & Facebook. And for more snippets you can follow me on instagram as well.

lorde - tennis court

5 comments:

  1. Gaaaf die jas, wil ik ook haha! Heb gestemd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave jas heb je aan! Staat je heel leuk! Ik hoop voor je dat je wint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke jas!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool... :)

    http://themozzarella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een prachtige jas en erg mooi gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete