style stalking // polar bear chic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
coat pimkie jumper H&M skirt zara shoes topshop bag zara bracelet primark

So you guys probably thought it would never happen, but my blog is officially back! I thought about quitting all together, it was nice to not have to worry about posting looks, but i simply missed it to much. I did however only want to come back when i knew i would be able to post regularly and with more interesting content. The relaunch got a bit delayed due to some shit in my personal life (y'know boys and stuff) but tadaaaaaa you're not dreaming i'm really back. Not that i think many of you are left, but that doesn't matter! I chose this date because tomorrow is my birthday - i'll turn 21 *cringe* i feel so old - and figured that would be the perfect time to relaunch my blog! But let's get to business and talk about the outfit! I was in Berlin with my dad a few weeks ago and i picked up this amazing white coat, it's so fresh and completely different from all the dark coats i own. It kinda makes me feel like a super fashionable polar bear - happy happy joy!

If you enjoyed looking at my face (which I doubt) don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for even more face, i have an instagram as well.

haim - days are gone

19 comments:

  1. nice to have you back suze:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk dat je weer terug bent! :) Hoe was Berlijn? Heb je het leuk gehad? Inderdaad een erg mooie jas! En alvast gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag whoehoe! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look - it's so cool but laidback at the same time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk dat je weer blogt!
    Ik vind je outfit echt heel leuk, vooral je jas en rokje. Mooie foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeej!! Leuk dat je terug bent. Ik blijf sowieso volgen hoor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat leuk dat je terug bent Suze, ik hoop dat het goed met je gaat. En ik kijk nu al weer uit naar je volgende posts X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look, the new blog design and the song. HAIM is too good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! En je ziet er echt súper uit. Ik kan wel zeggen dat ik verliefd ben op je jasje! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, you're back! Leuk jasje. die heb ik ook nog ff in mn handen gehad. So fluffy!
    With love,

    Joy

    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel fijn dat je weer terug bent! Heb je posts gemist! Hele gave outfit dit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echt heel leuk dat je weer terug bent, heb je looks gemist! Prachtige jas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to have you back! Love this outfit. The coat is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Glad you are back
    xx, Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blij dat je terug bent en alvast gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yayyy I'm so glad you're back. My first thought reading this post was 'I need that coat' haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heerlijke outfit en fijn dat je weer post ;) Welcome back ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Je ziet er altijd zo mooi uit Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Leuk dat je weer terug bent! En HAIM is echt gewweldig :D

    x J.

    ReplyDelete