style stalking // burgundy blues

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jumper primark shorts zara boots zara bag chanel bracelet primark

I always like me a good bit of burgundy during the fall / winter, but this season my love for the colour has gotten to a new level. And so i created this outfit in which pretty much everything i wear is, you guessed it, that particular dark shade of red i love so dearly. I snapped these images with my new lens, a 50mm 1.8 to be precise. It was my parents present for my birthday, it's perfect for outfit shots as i don't have to blur the backgrounds anymore, woohoo! I do have to get used to the lack of zooming available, but the gorgeous images it makes totally make up for that. Can't wait to see what else this beauty has got in stock for me. 

If you want to keep track of my obsession with burgundy you can follow me on bloglovin & facebook, and for even more burgundy, i have an instagram as well.


disclosure - help me lose my mind

12 comments:

  1. Wauw, heeeele mooie outfit!! Ben nu voor het eerste even helemaal door je blog aan 't gaan en je hebt echt een leuke stijle en posts!

    dikke x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat een mooie outfit! Ik vind deze kleur erg mooi :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deze kleuren staan je heel goed! Ik vind zelf de laarzen en short heel gaaf maar vraag me af of het mij wel staat.

    Liefs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat broekje is zó leuk! En heel erg bedankt voor je lieve berichtje. Ik zit inderdaad ook in mijn achterhoofd met het idee dat ze steeds meer van me gaan verwachten. Ik ben je overigens nog geen een keer op school tegengekomen of loop je momenteel ergens stage? X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een ontzettend leuk broekje en heerlijke trui! Echt een hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuke outfit. Burgundy is ook een van mij favoriete winter kleuren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, die kleur staat je goed! De schoenen zijn amaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh die kleur staat je heel mooi! en wauw die ringen zijn echt superleuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geweldig mooie outfit!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik wil alles hebben! Echt een mooie outfit! Past perfect voor de fall :)

    x J. from iatenoodlesforbreakfast.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete