wishlist | favourites for fall

And the worst blogger ever award goes tooooooo. Full time interning takes up so much of my time and when i am free i just want to chill with my friends and boyfriend so blogging is pretty much the last thing on my mind at the moment. I've got three weeks of full-time interning left before school begins, so i'm pretty sure it'll be a little quiet on here until then, just so you guys know. Anyway! One of the things i do a lot as an assistant is picking up items form the store that Ashley can use for styling, this means i'm constantly in shops. You'd think that after shopping so much for my internship i wouldn't bother about shopping for myself anymore.. but oh noo.. i still get distracted ALL-THE-TIME. There's just no denying it, fashion is my drug. Below are some of my high street wishes. xImage and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Nice stuff! Those shoes from Zara and skirt from Pull&Bear are to die for! I would actually like to see more of your internship! Sounds awesome :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zara and Asos shoes are magnificent.
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die schoenen van Zara, wauw!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahhh ik wil alles hebben! maar dan vooral die schoenen van Zara haha.
    Succes met je stage!
    x

    http://the-femmenist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuke items heb je uitgekozen! die van pull and bear vind ik allebei heel tof!

    ReplyDelete