outfit | 4072013

Well well well! Excuse my absence this week! I went from school madness straight into intern madness straight into school madness again. However! The stressing and hard work have paid off, as I've received four 9's this semester, including my end presentation, well done me! Anyway, as you might know I started assisting a freelance stylist about a month ago, and when she is crazy busy, that means i'm also crazy busy (still a lot less busy then her but still.. i'm used to hours of brainless internet browsing, now i spend hours of very concentrated internet browsing). It's been a really worthwhile and fun experience so far! Just so you know why it might be a little quiet on this blog every now and then ;). Anyway! Obviously, i did manage to find a little moment to sneak into the sales (you all know i love my bargains) and picked up this blouse from monki. I've been eyeing it for a while hoping it would go on sale, and voila, got more then half off! Also found this t-shirt at the mens section in H&M, although i've got similar tee's to this i liked the green of the t-rex and well.. it was 5 euro's.. it's the way my brain works. Ciaoooo! x
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

tee H&M men
blouse monki
skirt secondhand
boots topshop
cap monki
necklace H&M
sunnies H&M

11 comments:

  1. You have such lovely style!You can pull of basically any outfit, I'm jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoii :) ik vroeg me nog af over je river island witte sneakers, jij hebt toch maat 40? vallen ze groot/klein?
    groetjes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! Ik heb maat 39/40 en koop altijd UK size 7, ze zitten eigenlijk gewoon helemaal goed!

      Delete
    2. oke dankje! zat heel erg te twijfelen over de donkerblauwe versie die ze nog in de online sale hadden, maar heb te lang getwijfeld as usual dus ze zijn alweer uitverkocht! :(

      Delete
    3. Dit leest je vast niet meer, maar mocht je ook maat 39/40 hebben kan je de mijne wel overkopen, 1x gedragen! xxx

      Delete
  3. Just a comment to say love you and your blog - I genuinely get excited when I see you have updated! Congrats on your results as well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat is very nice and special.I love your blog,follow you

    ReplyDelete