outfit | 30072013

Hi guys, i'm back in Holland and staying with my boyfriend in Amsterdam this week. I'm interning the entire week but brought my camera so i could persuade the bf to take some outfit shots every now and then - to avoid those week long gaps that i usually have. The outfit i have to show won't be very new to you, i'm totally obsessed with my flannel blouses and pretty much wear them every single day, especially now that i'm interning because they're casual and chic and comfy at the same time, perfect for when you're running around amsterdam with heavy bags all day every day. One thing you haven't seen though is my new bag, i get a new big bag around every three months when my old one falls apart. What i like about this one is that it has a feel of the Balenciaga motorcycle bag but isn't a full on knock-off either, best of both worlds so to say! I gotta go now, have a huge list of things i need to shop for a shoot Ashley (the stylist i'm assisting) is styling tomorrow! If you see a little girl drowning in a sea of bags, it's very likely to be me. x
 


blouse zara
shorts new look
sandals zara
bag river island

2 comments:

  1. Mooie tas!! Veel plezier met het shoppen morgen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, are you okay? I hope everything's alright, since it's been a long time when you posted your last post. Which is kinda weird, since you promised us to post on a more regular basis?

    ReplyDelete