outfit | 13072013

So whenever people ask me how my holiday is so far i simply reply with: what holiday? I've been so busy the past few weeks, i don't think there was a day on which i didn't have anything to do! Not that i mind, it's great to be productive, i just wish i could be blog-productive at the same time. Anyway, i managed to snap some outfit shots of something i wore the other day (when the weather wasn't all that great) when i went to see Despicable Me 2. I don't know anyone who saw the first movie and didn't like it.. so if you haven't seen it, i suggest you get your ass onto that couch right now. The second was just as hilarious and cute, although i felt like they tried to cram a joke in every minute.. but hey.. it's a kids movie, no judgement! Also! While i was doing some returns for my internship i had to go to River Island. Now it's never a good idea to send me into shops, especially not when their sale just started. And so these boots happened. The close up i took was horrible so you can see them in their full glory by clicking here, cool right!? They're like the white heel-less version of my much loved topshop boots, and they were half off! I suggest popping into River Island to have a look for yourselves, they do amazing discounts. I would advise you to go early in the morning though! I got there at the end of the day and it was total madness, the fact that i was carrying 5 huge bags didn't help much either haha. I'm also wearing a new pair of jeans and sunnies i got in the sale at new look! I look like crap in the pics but i just felt like i had to post something, so voila. Hope you're all having a lovely summer girls! xxx
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jacket H&M 
tanktop H&M 
jeans New Look 
boots River Island 
sunglasses New Look

7 comments:

  1. LEUK! met je goede finds
    wil ik ook mehhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. je schrijft zo leuk! Ik heb precies hetzelfde... vakantie is het niet echt te noemen maar het is inderdaad heerlijk om druk bezig te zijn! Je had in ieder geval wel tijd om geweldige outfit foto's te maken! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks very cool!Like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool,I like your style,especially the sun glass, so great.If you dress with a beautiful dress, the scene will be different.

    ReplyDelete