outfit | 19082013

Hiiiii! I don't really have anything interesting to tell at the moment, cause all i've been doing is homework homework homework. Apart from those two hours i spend at H&M, got so many amazing things from the trend sale, i can't wait to share them with you. Also, i went into zara and saw that they were preparing for the sale and spotted loads of things that i want! Not that i have money, but hey, that never stopped me haha. I'll just have to live on crackers for the rest of the month. Adios! xxx
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
blouse H&M 
shorts new look 
boots zara 
necklace H&M 
rings H&M

7 comments:

  1. did you buy the shorts recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke outfit, dat broekje staat je echt heel goed!

    http://insmnia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je heel mooi! Je blouse is echt leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben verliefd op de schoenen ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete