outfit | 14062013

I've been listening to the Great Gatsby soundtrack for around two weeks now. However, while i biked through the dark city tonight the mood of the 'sad' songs came across so much better! I love how sometimes your surroundings can help to give more life the the music you're listening to. Anyway! Today i spend an afternoon interning and afterwards had dinner because my brother graduated! I ate lobster for the first time in my life, taste's pretty good! But i don't think i'll get used to having all those pincers on my plate. I now that's kind of hypocritical, but it's just the way it is. Also.. while i was eating i thought about how lobsters are supposed to taste better when you throw them in the boiling water while they're still alive.. that was kind of a disturbing thought. Might not eat that again. But then again.. kind of hypocritical to not just go vegatarian all the way.. AHH.. LIFE! Are you guys vegetarians, and if so, why? I'm not necessarily against eating meat, but i think that the way we 'produce' animals just for the sake of our food isn't okay. Anyway.. going really off topic there. Would be interesting to discuss about it though!. Today's outfit is gonna be something you guys will either hate or love.. I really love these kind of looks but to be honest i'm not sure if i can even get away with them.. i'm still redefining my style and trying to find out what i like and what suits me best. Let me know what you think! xxxx (p.s. everything i'm wearing apart from my bag i got on sale, woooh!)
 
jack white - love is blindness

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
top H&M
jeans New Look 
heels Zara
bag random 
beanie ebay

12 comments:

  1. You totally get away with this outfit! Stunning!

    I am a vegan myself!! I do care for animals and I totally agree with you that how we 'produce' meat is wrong, but I do it mainly for my health. It makes such a difference!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig shirt! Toevallig ben ik vier jaar vegetariër en heb ik gisteren voor het eerst weer wat vlees gegeten, biologisch dat wel, maar toch. Wil het na vier jaar toch af en toe eten maar ik blijf inderdaad ook bij m'n standpunt dat de productie van vlees in nederland echt te ver gaat, heel akelig allemaal! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig! Dat shirt heb ik ook! En wat een fijne broek!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Hardloop Blog: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com
    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 75 EUROS TO SPEND AT COOLCAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuk, vooral dat shirt!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een gaaf shirt! Zoiets staat je ook heel top! Ik ben geen vegatariër maar ik sluit me aan dat de productie hier en alles ontzettend slecht is! Het kan zo gewoon niet langer! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staat je super mooi!! Je hakken zijn geweldig :-) De manier waarop dieren inderdaad worden 'gemaakt' voor vleesproductie gaat echt te ver. Ik ben zelf geen vegetariër, maar net als vele anderen sluit ik me daar zeker bij aan!!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik wilde je youtube liedje luisteren, maar hij zegt dat het schermpje te klein is. Dat is bij de vorige ook allemaal..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh echt! wat raar, heb ik zelf geen last van. ik ga eens even kijken hoe dat komt. iig bedankt voor het melden!

      Delete
  8. Leuke outfit! Ook mooie schoenen, die staan er erg leuk bij!

    Marije

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind de shirt en de broek heeeel leuk, maar de muts is er een beetje vreemd bij. En ik vind de schoenen niet zo mooi, maar dat is mijn mening :). Het staat je wel goed hoor, super edgy en stoer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a mafist! I don't eat mammals because I feel people build special connections with them as pets and such so it's kind of gross to eat them. Plus they tend to have so much personality! Ps if I saw your outfit on the street I don't know how I'd feel about it, but in the context of a fashion blog, you can pull off anything! :) xx Christine
    Www.prepschoolactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete