outfit | 04062013

SUUUUUUUUN! YES! Sorry had to let that out. I have sinned you guys.. i bought 6 pairs of shoes in 1 week.. there's no excuse for something like that haha.. GAHHHH what is wrong with me :P? First i go crazy on candy and chocolate, now i go crazy on clothes and shoes.. someone get me to rehab please. I got three pairs of sneakers and i'm wearing one of them in this outfit, i really love the look of them. Although i do feel kind of like a cheat because they make me look all sporty and stuff while i never ever exercise.. uh-oh. Now for something non-clothing related, i went to see the Great Gatsby this weekend and it was like the BEST-THING-EVER. Ooooohmmyyyyyy..... i have no words for how much i loved it. I loved how they went for a sort of hyperrealistic uber-exaggarated 20's theme and how they used modern music with it (have been listening to the soundtrack non stop) it was just such a refreshing vibe! And not to mention Leonardo.. he's like 40 and he's still so freaking hot! I think i might actually have drooled in the scenes where he's wearing that white jumper.. fuck my life. P.S. I decided to bring back the 'song of the day', hope you guys like it! xxxx

nero - into the past

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
coat H&M
t-shirt forever 21 
skirt mango 
sneakers river island 
bag monki 
sunglasses H&M

5 comments:

  1. yayy, de sneakers zijn echt leuk!

    en dubbel yay voor rokjes-weer, word tijd om die weer uit de kast te trekken x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige look! Haha, ik ken die schoenen tic, heb ik zelf ook last van :( X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! So so so great to have sun at last

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh I want to see the rest of your shoes you bought :) xx

    ReplyDelete