outfit | 16062013

Hey girls! I don’t know what happened, i’m currently in my busiest period of the year (when school’s concerned at least) but i seem to be able to keep up with blogging just fine. I’m super motivated to get this blog to the next level, just 1,5 more weeks of school and i’ll start working out those plans! I don’t really have a lot to say as my mind is totally absorbed with school work at the moment (in a good way though, the assignments are really fun). So i’m just gonna keep it short and sweet! Today i’m wearing a new pair of shorts i got at New Look, i’ve been wanting some boyfriend shorts for a while and these are absolutly perfect, so comfy too! I spiced them up a bit with some gold hardwear and this amazing Dries van Noten inspired blouse that i got at Zara a while ago. xxx
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blouse zara
shorts new look
heels river island
sunglasses claire's

2 comments:

  1. Super leuke outfit, ik vind je schoenen echt heel erg mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete