outfit | 29052013

I don't know what's happened lately, but I feel really really good! I feel like everything in life is sort of falling into place! It might just be the sun that got to my head today, cause i really shouldn't be floating on cloud nine in the busiest period of the year. School is coming to an end and i've got a shitload of deadlines ahead of me, but I actually don't mind it cause we have some really exciting assignments! Yesterday i went to a New Look press day (photos coming soon) with Yvet, and met up with Nanne and Anouk as well, afterwards me and Yvet strolled (or stumbled I could better say, I was wearing my new shoes and my feet did NOT like that) trough Amsterdam a little, and ate a delicious meal at Wagamamas. I was wearing my new Dries inspired plaid blouse that i found in the sale at H&M, combined with a new necklace that i got to wear when i do not wear that other gold chunky chain.. nothing better than a little bit of gold swag around the neck.
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blouse H&M
jeans zara
heels river island
necklaces H&M, asos
sunnies claire's

7 comments:

  1. Je zag er heel leuk uit en de hakken zijn ZO mooi! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaauw die hakken! Inderdaad echt heel erg mooi! Vind dat blousje er leuk bij staan, lekker nonchalant.

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Die hakken zijn prachtig!!!:)
    Xx
    www.mystylevillage.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je ziet er heel leuk uit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woopwoop, zijn leuke foto's geworden :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke outfit. Die sandalen zijn echt fantastisch

    ReplyDelete