outfit | 27052013

Today the magic took place, the sun came out! I've said this before, I feel like a total idiot talking about the weather on my blog, but when you've been wearing your winter coat all throughout May.. I just can not not talk about it. So today I was FINALLY able to sport that midriff look i've been so obsessed with, although I must admit I found it quite hard to pull off. Ended up with this little ensemble though, I felt like pampering myself and so I tried curling my hair with my straightener. I think it turned out pretty good for an unexperienced moron like me that turns everything she touches into instant trash. I shall admit that it made me feel like a more fabulous version of myself, and that i decided to get my inner princess out with the help of this very sparkly necklace. Had to tone down the girly with dark colours and big black chunky boots (they always work, always!). Also, i sort of deleted my twitter account last month but decided to call it back to life because Sanne asked me so.. follow me if you want to be bombarded with cats and lustworthy clothes that you don't have the money for. Also the light in these pictures is horrible but if that was my biggest problem life would be pretty damn easy.  xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
crop top primark 
skirt primark 
boots topshop 
bag new look 
necklace six

8 comments:

  1. Whoaaa dit staat je mooi! En je haar is ook leuk zo :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige outfit!! Heel mooi die ketting en dat tasje in combinatie met dat stoere!! Een duidelijke combinatie van trends en eigen stijl! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. woew, je haar is zo mooi :D
    en crop tops staan je heel goed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! I love this outfit and your style, followed on Twitter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit! Je tasje is echt geweldig en je haar zit hier echt super mooi!

    ReplyDelete