outfit | 13052013

I'm still alive! I have been soooo blog-lazy lately, i filmed a haul last week but i've tried to upload it at least 10 times, today it got to 97% and then failed again.. that shit really get's on my nerves. Anyway.. have basically been sitting on my arse doing nothing (which means reading books and watching shows and movies) and working on styling jobs. This weekend i did my first paid job ever *WOOP WOOP*, it was a testshoot with a the most gorgeous model ever, can't wait to show you guys the results! Next weekend it's time for a big fashion milk shoot on which i've been brooding for quite some time, and i'm going to costumize loads of stuff for it this week. I think i'm gonna do a styling report on it on here, but we'll see. I've got around 6 weeks of school left and so much to do.. that i'm kinda starting to panic. Breathe in breathe out! Today i'm wearing my new heels from River Island that i love to death, they're so cool! Decided to go for something all black and spice it up with these super ugly-but-cool sunies that i got last year.. combined with these beanie it reminds me of Cara Delevigne, although i can only dream of having a face like hers. Peace out! xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

t-shirt new look
leggings pull&bear
shoes river island
necklaces H&M, new look
beanie ebay
sunglasses H&M

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! De schoenen staan je super (:
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heels! and the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete