outfit | 5042013

Yo! I'm in my last lesson at school.. just half an our longer and it's weeeeeekend! Today me and my boyfriend are together for four years, so we have a nice evening together planned. Yesterday i ordered the skirt of my dreams at zara, can't freaking wait to wear it! But first i have to use it in a really awesome shoot that is planned for next week. I'm really neglecting school lately and focusing on styling.. which isn't a very good idea but it just so much more fun! I'm really bad at getting myself to work when school is considered, so i'm gonna have to push myself! The outfit below is what i wore to the Cream pr event, it's super casual as i was at my parents place and brought barely any clothes, but i like it nonetheless! I freaking love this matte lip cream that i got recently, it's from essence and only 2 bucks or something.. cheap and cheerful! x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blouse monki
t-shirt H&M
jeans topshop
boots nelly
necklace H&M
bag bershka

14 comments:

  1. I love the complete outfit. Can I borrow it pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ziet er weer leuk uit! wel een volwassen look ofzo hehe! gefeliciteerd met je vriendje! vier jaar is laaaang! en je hebt me overtuigd om die lipcream te kopen, ik zat al te twijfelen omdat ik nooit lippenstift draag maar het is maar 2 euro en vet mooi

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuk! en de lippenstift is super mooi
    en gefeliciteerd met je bf :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, al vier jaar samen! Van harte!
    Ik vind het een mooie outfit, simpel en fijn.
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die kleur lipstick staat je super mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jeans are so unique, and you look so nice! The red lipstick looks amazing on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superleuke outfit :)! En ik heb die lipcream ook in die kleur, vooral de prijs is fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 jaar, wat leuk :D van harte!
    Mooie outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geweldig die broek!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele leuke outfit! En prachtige foto!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Proficiat!
    En wat een leuke look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Met je coole tas! ;)




    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    ReplyDelete