outfit | 24052013

Ohhhh yessssss. I finally got my hands on a pair of dungarees. Press Only PR was kind enough to send me a New Look gift card and one of the things i ordered is this glorious piece. I wore it with my new H&M t-shirt and trusty gold chain necklace. I really should've worn heels with this but it was a long school day so i just threw on my chucks. Today was heavenly, our teacher agreed to have the class outside! I did get a little sunburnt on my face haha. Also, i've started reading 'the host' and i freaking love it! I really wanted to read the book before going to see the movie. Do you guys also hate that you can only read a book once for the first time? I'll be so sad when i'm finished :(. xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

t-shirt H&M
dungarees new look
necklace H&M
sunnies H&M

8 comments:

  1. Hij staat je echt super leuk! Leuke combi ook :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. té leuke outfit! Helemaal verliefd op je tuinbroek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hij is mooi! Ik heb er eentje met 7/8 pijpen, maar een lange is ook leuk!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke outfit, je tuinbroek is zo gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hij is echt heel erg leuk!

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die is coool! Ik heb er eentje met shorts, zo'n chill ding! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice denim look!

    www.youroutfittoday.com

    Your Outfit Today

    ReplyDelete