life | i need your opinion

So many things to do and so little time, it's been a week since my last post and i'd like to apologize for my absence. I don't always feel like making outfit shots, so i've been thinking a lot about the content of my blog.. I would like my blog to be more personal and more involved with my life, of course i'll still post outfits, but as i'm working really hard on my styling portfolio lately i thought it might be nice to report you of my 'journey to becoming a stylist'. I could share my moodboard with you, the proces of making the looks, how the shoot eventually went and so on. I'd like to know what you guys think of this plan! Also as i go to stores really often i'd like to do a weekly 'spotted' post in which i show my favourite clothes available on the high street at the moment. If you guys have other things that you'd like to read about on my blog, please let me know! Until next time, Suze xxx. (P.S. the picture below is a sneaky peek at my favourite look of a shoot i styled last week)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Yessss doen!! Super leuke ideeën heb je al! En die foto is zo cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa ik ben ook voor! Dit is jouw blog dus jij mag posten wat je wil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really understand why you're asking your readers for 'permission' to change your blog content. It's your blog, post whatever you think is fun or interesting to share with your followers. :) And yes, some might stop reading your blog but switching things up might make you gain new readers as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi stephanie! I didn't realise it sounded a lot like 'asking for approval'.. it meant it more as an intro to what's to come. Obviously i'll write whatever i like but it's always good to gain some feedback from my readers right? Maybe they've got some suggestions as to things they'd like to read about that i've never thought about myself :). P.S. i don't care about the amount of followers i have, it's a hobby not a job, i'm grateful for every reader i have, but i don't mind when i lose them either.

      Delete
  4. Het zou heel interessant zijn mocht je zo'n verslagen schrijven op je blog!
    En mooie look, de foto zelf is heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see some of your styling work! I'm looking into it as a possible career direction so it would be really cool to see some of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really like to read about your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaa, dat zal zeker passen bij je blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goed idee! Lijkt me leuk om over te lezen! :D

    ReplyDelete