outfit | 06032013

SUUUUUN!!! I feel stupid for getting so fussed about something stupid like the weather but there's no way around it, it really has a great effect on my mood. I've been a little down lately, but yesterday's sun really cheered me up, and i'm hoping the effect will last. As far as my outfit's concerned, i'm loving the simple laid-back look in combination with a good heel at the moment, comfort+style get's a big thumbs up from me!! I got these heels from zara last week and am obsessed, the colour is a bit off in the pictures, but you can view them in all their glory here. Now i need black ones two.. but that'll have to wait till next month as i now don't even have even money for food haha.. oops. xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper H&M
jeans pull&bear
heels zara
bag unknown

5 comments:

  1. helemaal verliefd op je boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous jeans, they look perfect on you xxx
    www.stylebykls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt leuk hoe je het combineert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boyfriend jeans! staat je goed :)

    J.
    (iatenoodlesforbreakfast.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete