outfit | 10012013

PINK! I missed out on the lana del rey pink jumper in stores but i found it secondhand online and ahhhh it's so good. It makes me feel like a cupcake! Its funny because my tumblr explodes of pink but i've barely got anything pink in my closet. Actually, i made a pact with myself that i wouldn't buy pastels again, because i never wear them.. but i'm afraid i'll have to make an exception for angora jumpers. OH! I went speed shopping this afternoon, and found sooo many things i wanted, i'll film a haul as soon as school is less busy. xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper H&M
gilet forever 21
skirt primark
necklace H&M
boots nelly

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! The combination of the soft tones with the black is really nice.
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, lucky girl. I missed that jumper in shops as well. It looks absolutely gorgeous and with black & leather it looks so cool and trendy.
    I love sequins yet in my wardrobe you can barely find something sequin :)

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ittt! Nu heb ik spijt dat ik die trui niet heb gekocht.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah wat tof dat je die trui nog tweedehands hebt gevonden, hij is leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reaaaally want that jumper! It's like the perfect granny chic!

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een geweldige outfit, mooie zachte kleuren!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel mooi die pastelkleuren! En je ogen op die laatste foto, wauw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke look! Leuk hoe je die jumper hebt gecombineerd met je gilet. love it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. leeeuk! allemaal lichte kleuren! moet dat ook ooit eens proberen, van zwart afstappen
    en je haar zit echt super leuk, nu wil ik weer laagjes om dit kapsel te kunnen hebben ahh

    ReplyDelete