outfit | 06122012

Hi! So.. a big furry hood? Not something you'd expect from me, as i normally don't really like them, this one however, i love. I bought it around 3 years ago and still really like it, i think khaki coats never really go out of fashion, just like leather jackets and trenchcoats! On tuesday i went to Primark to buy some presents and ended up buying these pistol boots with studs on the nose, very unnecessary, but very cool as well. x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jumper zara
skirt H&M
coat zara
boots primark
necklace new look

7 comments:

  1. ahhh, superleuke ketting! en leuke jas, lekker warm lijkt me ook! gaat idd nooit echt 'uit de mode' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige jas!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele mooie laagjes! En je schoenen zijn inderdaad onweerstaanbaar :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die laatste foto is prachtig!! Je ogen, wauw! x Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your recent follower :) Love your blog.
    Amazing look.. I like how the colors go together in this look. Gives it very wintery feel :)
    http://learningtobefree.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't say that parka is 3 yrs old! it still looks so good and fashionale ! I see that your style is getting a bit more sporty / grungy and I really really like it ! take care xx
    ania cyk

    ReplyDelete