runway report | S/S 13: white

> S/S 13 < I'm still spamming style.com like a crazy stalker, so why not do something with all that fashpiration! Even though it's probably to early to start thinking about summer fashion (but not really cause if you work in fashion you always need to think ahead) i'm gonna share some of my favorite looks with you, and kind of try to predict the trends for this summer! Should be fun, sort of like a trendwatch-test. My mind has drawn me to an awful lot of white, minimalistic pieces, with broad shoulders and simple cuts.
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

topshop unique | christopher raeburn | christopher kane | victoria beckham | dkny | jonathan saunders

3 comments:

  1. I'm living vicariously through style.com lately, ahaha. I'm really digging the white on the runway too.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, vooral de eerste! Topshop the best haha

    ReplyDelete