photography | a collection

This is a selection of the pictures i took last tuesday. My friend Denise, who studies at AMFI followed a honours course this summer and she had to end the course with a collection, and asked me to photograph it. The pictures are taken in the Exchange Hotel in Amsterdam. These are not all the looks but they are my personal favorites. Denise is going to New York in a month to intern at Alexander Wang, how amazing is that! I'm so excited for her! xxx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are taken in the Exchange Hotel in Amsterdam. These are not all the looks but they are my personal favorites. Denise is going to New York in a month to intern at Alexander Wang, how amazing is that! I'm so excited for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie foto's!
    wow hoe vet dat ze daar intern mag zijn! + in new york ook nog!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw bij Alexander Wang! Wat geweldig!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw, heel erg mooie foto's! Lijkt me leuk om een keer samen te werken! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete