treasures | some sassy shoes

When i came back yesterday, a shitload of stuff was waiting for me. My favorite of the bunch are these cute flats 'schoenen'. I love how they're girly but sassy at the same time. They would look good under a pair of jeans, but would spice up my black dresses as well. I never thought i'd go for something snake printed, but these somehow spoke to me. It's like they we are saying ' ssssssuze, buy ussssss'.. and so i did.

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

flats from betty london available at spartoo.nl

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog They would look good under a pair of jeans, but would spice up your black dresses as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah die zijn schattig, ze zijn echt iets voor jou!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een lieve schoentjes!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete