outfit | the return

I guess this means i'm back! I don't know where to start.. I'm only back since this morning but it feels as if i was never gone haha. Despite the fact that i can drink ice tea again hahaha. I've got a week left before school starts, to organize my apartment again, get things going, work on the blog A LOT. I hope i've still got some readers left hahah. Pictures of india are coming soon, i promise. By the way - can you believe i got this top for 3 euro's at a market in Delhi? I got it at this place where they sell retail leftovers, i'm sure i saw this one in store like half a year ago! Now that's what i call a bargain. xx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blazer zara
top vero moda
jeans cos
bag random

10 comments:

  1. Leuk peplum topje! Geniet van je laatste week vakantie! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy you're back:) ben benieuwd naar de foto's!
    leuke peplum top ook! k heb er laatst een v.d zara sale gescoord x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben blij te zien dat je weer terug bent. :)
    Hele mooie tas heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, nice looking dear I like u so much and nice image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super casual outfit! Ben echt fan van de blazer en de handtas. Benieuwd naar je foto's van India.

    x Dini

    http://dinisaur.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een koopje!!
    Je nieuwe lay-out is trouwens echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete