outfit | 310812

What's worse, a season in which you don't like anything, or when you love EVERYTHING. I feel like zara is trying to get me mentally ill or something, so that i'll rob my mothers credit card and buy EVERYTHING. Ughhhh seriously my wishlist is endless.. Anyways i'm happy that the whole leather thing from last year is still here because i can't resist looking a little dominatrix (joke). So yeah, here's me in my most favorite skirt ever. xxx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top indian market
skirt primark
necklace accessoirize
rings indian market

6 comments:

  1. Wat een tof rokje! :D Heel leuk met die blouse ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staat je echt heel leuk!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk! Mooi kleurtje nagellak ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dat blousje is zo mooi! Echt heel erg leuk! Leuke ringen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh ik heb dit outfitje laatst nog gedragen haha! Zelfde blouse (ander merk) en ofc primark rokje dus ik vind ik deze outfit heel leuk hehehe

    en zara heeft idd zoveel leuke dingen nu, er word binnenkort een zara geopend hier in Enschede, das niet goed voor m'n portemonnee haha! Normaal kom ik er alleen als ik een dagje ga shoppen in rdam/a'dam haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhh I've worn this outfit recently haha! Same blouse (different brand) and ofc primark skirt so I think I really like this outfit.

    ReplyDelete