outfit | pink pie

Yesterday i was returning some items i used for a shoot, and had to try really hard to not be tempted by all the amazing fall collections. I texted my boyfriend that i decided to toss the cute, and go for a darker look. That plan didn't last long, cause when i came home this dress was waiting for me. I've been eyeing it for months so when it went on sale i had to have it. I probably won't be able to wear it much.. but it's one of those pieces you just want to stare at. Or at least i do. xx
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress asos
necklace accessoirize
sunglasses vintage

10 comments:

  1. Super pretty dress! I have one just like that from AA that I keep forgetting to wear x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love de jurk, heel cute ( wat je eigenlijk niet wilde haha! ) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh cute!! volgens mij heeft een vriendin van mij deze jurk ook besteld, zal m even doorlinken haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice baby i like you and ur outfit pink pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh superleuk jurkje! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete