wishlist | shoes shoes shoes

Me being the fashion-obsessed girl that i am, i'll browse every possible online shop every now in a while. I decided to make a collage of shoes 'schoenen' that have been on my mind recently. I'm head over heels in love with both of the wooden pairs, but am seriously lusting over that gorgeous glitter pair as well! xx
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wooden sandals from les lolitas | black sandals from chocolate schubar | beige&black boots from betty london | red boots from bullboxer | glitter heels & wooden wedges from emma go | purple slippers from birkenstock | all available at spartoo

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Betty London, I have a pair of her tan ankle boots :) XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die hele maal als eerst rechts bovenaan zijn echt heel erg leuk ! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah echt zo leuk!
    Die beige botjes vind ik echt zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete