outfit | pink comeback

Hiiii girls! I'm so sorry for my week-long absence. It was my last official week of school and i had tons of deadlines and worked my ass of! I did pass everything so the hard work payed off. I look like shit in this picture butttt i really wanted to show my pink dress from Dahlia that i brought from London. I love it sooo much, i've started to buy a lot of pink recently, getting in touch with my girly side i guess. xxx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress dahlia
shoes zara
bag beyond retro

10 comments:

  1. Heel schattig, echt iets voor jou

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so enchanting as well as too much attractive in lilac outfit.Thanks for giving us dr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk, vooral samen met die schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lief, en wat een mooie schoenen!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah superleuk jurkje! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik begrijp gewoon nieeeet hoe je een hele dag kan rondwandelen op zo'n hoge schoenen? Ik ben jaloers! Ik wou dat ik het ook durfde ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really wanted to show my pink dress from Dahlia that i brought from London. I love it sooo much, i've started to buy a lot of pink recently, getting in touch with my girly side i guess. xxx

    ReplyDelete