outfit | mint

Hi girls! So my actual classes are finished but i have a final assessment of my overall progression coming monday. Also i had to catch up on two projects that i wasn't able to finish last semester due to my migraine attacks. So i have the feeling that i'm off while really i'm just not. I just worked a bit while watching Sherlock Holmes two which was quite nice, i loved his camouflage tricks haha. xxx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top H&M
skirt primark
necklace H&M
heels forever 21

6 comments:

  1. Deze outfit vind ik zoo leuk! Dat blousje, die ketting, dat rokjeèn die hakken zijn echt geweldig samen! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg mooi!
    Dat rokje blijft geweldig ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heel leuk! mooie ketting ook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style!!! :)
    Wanna follow each other on bloglovin? If so, let me know on a comment...
    Love ur blog!

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete