outfit | alligator

Hi! Jeans again! I kinda get proud of myself when i wear them haha.. as i haven't for so long. This top is one of my favorite items. I got it online secondhand a while ago, mister Kane is one of my favorite designers ever so it's amazing to own one of his pieces! Oh btw, i'm so excited for the football match coming saturday, i'm not a football fan AT ALL but it's my roommate's birthday so i'm sure it's gonna be a hell of a partyyyy woop woop. Do you guys have plans? xxx
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


top christopher kane x topshop
blazer H&M
jeans levi's
flats H&M

4 comments:

  1. Dat shirt is echt heel erg gaaf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top. Christopher Kane is amazing.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke look! echt een geweldig shirt

    ReplyDelete