wishlist | superga sneakers

I'm pretty sure most of you have seen this campaign - starring the ever gorgeous chungster - from superga! I somehow developed a crush on these shoes and now that one of my classmates has ordered a pair i felt the need to get some myself haha (this is what we call the shopping virus). I'd style these with a girly dress to make the outfit a little more casual, but they'd look great under jeans and shorts as well! Now that's all very fine, the problem here is that i can not decide which colour i want! Should i go for all black, or blue, or white, or khaki? First world problems! Which colour do you guys think i should get? xx
facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

superga sneakers available at spartoo.nl ('schoenen')

10 comments:

  1. I like them, very simple!
    but ofcourse everything lookds good on her!

    xx
    Clementine

    ReplyDelete
  2. god she's gorgeous. she can make any item look cool! Personally I'd go for either white or navy. I purchased a pair of white canvas sneakers recently and have been wearing them a LOT. Really, they go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ze zijn zo leuk! Ik zou voor de donkerblauwe gaan ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also want to order one pair of Superga. And most sure is that I will finally buy the navy blue one! All of them are gorgeous, but I think that all clothes fits better with the navy blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following me and get back links within 30 days its sure.. The date counting when you are start following me

    Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I follow your blog and I like your way of posting and i am expecting you follow me my blog.

    I am very much interested in following you....
    You got Back Link from My site is http://www.gamingnotebooksreviews.com/.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in follow my blog.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

    Regards

    Gaming Notebooks Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely the best sneaker, i have a black and beige pair ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you should go for khaki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik heb ze ook net besteld, hihi, in khaki. Maar dat was een moeilijk beslissing. Ik zou voor khaki of navy gaan (:

    ReplyDelete