wishlist | asos i love you but you're bringing me down

Asos is without a doubt my favorite affordable online store. They have soooo many items and so many amazing things! My wish list from them at the moment is endlessly long, and i was kinda bored so decided to share it with you! I'm most eager for the two collar dresses in the first collage, and also the white and black boots. But i have to wait till the end of the month (which hasn't even started, great!). So for now all i can do is drool.. siiiiigh.

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cut out dress | lace dress | midriff dress | cross top | shift dress

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lilac blouse | white dress | lilac dress | collar dress | pink dress

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lock belt | collar necklace | silver flats | white boots | 3 rings | gold necklace | white sunnies | white heels | spike headband | black boots | black sunnies

4 comments:

  1. haha, lcd soundsystem. mooie wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, ziten erg mooie dingen tussen!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with those grey heels when I saw them on the site. They'd have been perfect for my dad's wedding if I hadn't already have bought shoes. ASOS is definitely my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete