outfit | twirly girly

Aloha! I have a couple of things to tell you guuuys!
- I read the hunger games trilogy in a week, i am obsessed, my life is over now that i'm done reading all of them (kidding). I'm gonna do a review on them asap, don't care if you guys like it or not, i need to get it out of my system haha.
- I got a shipment with some samples, i'm planning on starting a webshop this summer and i wanted to check out the quality etc. The items are amazing so i can' wait to share them all with you, the dress i'm wearing in this picture is one of them!
- This is my today's outfit, as you all probably know the weather finally allows for bare legs.. i couldn't be happier! Some instruction workers told my i had pretty legs haha.. i'll take that one! And i'm sorry there's a hair on my dress haha i just noticed now that i've posted it.
- About my hair, the pink has already faded (mwuamwua) but i'm gonna redo it this weekend. I'm still not content with the blonde, it's to warm for my taste, but at least it's not ugly haha so i'll stick with it for a while!
- School is insanely busy, so i won't post as much as normally in the coming 4 weeks, sorry!

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress fashion treasures
boots H&M
sunnies H&M

7 comments:

  1. ahhh wat leuk datje webshop begint, ben benieuwd!

    je outfit is echt cute, doet me denken aan alexa chung hehe, die mouwtjes zijn zo cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo groot nieuws! ben heel erg benieuwd naar je webshop ;)
    ik had je trouwens vorige week nog gemaild, weet niet of je het had gezien? misschien wassie in de spambox terechtgekomen.. ging over je monki rokje die je verkocht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat schattig weer! Wat leuk van je webshop, ga je je eigen ontwerpen verkopen? Mijn zus en ik wilde ook een webshop starten en we hebben alle foto's al gemaakt, maar het komt er gewoon niet van :)

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh super leuk dat je een webshop gaat beginnen, dat jurkje is in ieder geval heel schattig! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh superleuk jurkje! En tof dat je een webshop gaat beginnen! :)

    x
    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! can't wait to see what you've chosen for your webshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super dat je een eigen webshop gaat beginnen :). Het jurkje is leuk en ben super benieuwd naar de items die je gaat verkopen!

    ReplyDelete