outfit | speckle dress

So when i finally made some outfit pictures, my internet didn't work! Luckily it's back up now and i can show you some of my London purchases. I got this amazing dress at topshop, it's really simple but so wearable (for those who are interested, primark now does the exact one but without the speckles). On my last day i picked up this amazing leather jacket, i've wanted a genuine leather one for a long time and now i've finally got it. It's just your average biker jacket but i'm in love! I also found this necklace (that i saw on a lot of youtubers) on sale, lucky me! Hope you like this outfit! xx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress topshop
leather jacket brick lane
flats H&M
necklace topshop
lipstick 'whimsical' topshop

9 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kettinkjes zo bij elkaar!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, supernice leren jasje! ik wil ook nog 'de perfecte' vinden haha, hopelijk ook in Londen.
      en mooie ketting! Ik vind de ring variant met oog ook zo leuk (: xx

      Delete
  3. wow That dress is beautiful, And that leather jacket is just so perfect! I need a new one too!
    xoxo Eve
    http://ohmydaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!
    xx Alexandra
    http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inderdaad een lief jurkje, staat goed.
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete