outfit | double crop

I happened to be out in the forrest today, i had to take some self-portraits for photography (unfortunately none of the photos satisfied me) so took the opportunity to take some outfit shots! As you can see i'm wearing two very very very short items haha.. i almost never hesitate to wear something but for a moment i thought this might be TO much, went out anyway :P! I wish i could go out with my tripod and all more often, but it just takes up to much time, this is not my job after all!

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

top new look
shorts vintage levi's
hat H&M
bag beyond retro
boots H&M
sunnies H&M

8 comments:

  1. Staat je goed! En dat hoedje is echt leuk :). X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb jij een ongelooflijk leuke blog, ben heel blij dat ik hem gevonden heb!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je echt heel goed! Met dit weer kun je dit prima dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind het heel goed bij je passen en het staat je heel leuk maar ik zou het nooit durven dragen!
    + mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top! I have a similar one from Topshop :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you wore! You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete