outfit | time for jeans

I've got several errands to run, so a casual outfit seemed like the thing to wear. I don't really have a lot to ramble about today, i tried to film a May Favorites but it was out of focus so i'll try again tomorrow. I'm also gonna try to incorporate my song of the day's in my posts, a lot of you seemed to love that about my old blog :). I'm off now, smell you later! x

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


top H&M
jeans topshop
leather jacket random
brogues shoes outlet
bag random

7 comments:

  1. Geweldige outfit, ben dol op die schoenen.

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke look, echt mooie stukken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk! Die schoenen vind ik zo gaaf! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. band shit + leren jasje = altijd goed! ben benieuwd naar je songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig jasje, weet je toevallig waar je die hebt gekocht?

    ReplyDelete