photography | psychedelic pastels

Hey guys. I'm sorry for my blogging absence but i've been very busy with school and on top of that have suffered from a lot of migraine attacks so blogging wasn't really my first priority. In this post i'm showing the result of the editorial shoot i did for a school assignment. I came up with the concept, arranged the clothes for the shoot and did most of the photography myself, but couldn't have done it without the help of my teammates (thanks girls). Unfortunatly i got a migraine attack right around taking the first picture and so after about 2 hours i was more dead then alive and i had to leave the shoot, so i didn't have as much time to create the shots that i wanted. But keeping that i'm mind i'm even more proud of how the photos came out! I would have liked them to be more of a 'story' but that's something to keep in mind next time, i just wanted to try so many things haha! I'd love to hear what you guys think of it! xxx

facebook | bloglovin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

  1. I think your blog looks amazing, beautiful pictures! I'm going to follow you and I would appreciate it if you take a look at mine too and follow me back <3

    love
    http://www.byclementineblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw Suze, echt prachtige foto's zijn het geworden! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw zeg! Had er ook al eentje op je facebook gezien, echt professioneel! Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so great especially the last one is awesome. Really great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! mooie outfits ook xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last photo on the right side is incredible!

    thewildestofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these! so unique and fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erg mooie foto's!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  9. mag je dit al publiceren van je opdrachtgever ?
    ziet er wel tof uit zo... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wauw! heel mooi gedaan. vooral de belichting ´maakt´ de foto´s echt.

    x.

    ReplyDelete